Perhaps you wan’t Siri to address you by a name. It doesn’t have to be your real name, in fact it can just be a word if you wan’t. Its quite simple to do.
- Hold the home button until you see and hear Siri activated
- Say “Call me ____”
- Siri then will repeat what you said and verify that you would like to be called this.
Lets say Siri can’t understand your name
- Go into the settings app
- Scroll until you see the “Siri” tab and select it.
- Within that Siri tab you see “My info” select that.
- Your contacts will then appear. You need to create a new contact for yourself in the “contacts” app then select it.