A new tool called Rag3Hack allows you to easily select the stock apps on your iOS device of any version that you want to hide and then hide them with no jailbreak. The service appears to be harmless to your device but, it is connected to a 3rd party site, so use this at your own risk.
The processes are simple and listed below -
- Visit Rag3Hack on your iOS device (any iDevice of any firmware) right now you may have some issues with the site. The servers appear to be flooded.
- You will then see text that says “Hide apps without jailbreak” select that.
- Select the app that you want hidden on your iOS device.
- A window will appear asking if you want to install, click install to continue with the process.
- Another window will show saying that it is unable to install the app. Click done.
- The app you selected to hide will appear as a half loaded app. Hold down the app icon until it begins to wiggle, then press the “x”.
Thats it! Now that app will be hidden. To get the app back, its quite simple to do, just reboot your device. Let me know if this worked for you below (again, servers might be down) and if you enjoyed it, share this post below as well.
For more news, get updates by following me on Twitter and Facebook. Facebook page is specific to my content on the site and channel. My Twitter has my personal tweets plus the site and channel content.